Sunday, August 26, 2012

Call me weird.

Not really. But I guess there is going to be one, whether I like it or not. I just can't behave normal. Maybe because I am not. I do try to act within the borders of normality though. But no one can ever imagine what's going on in this noggin' of mine! My interests are not shared by anyone I know. They're like, 'Whaaat? You wanna go to Masterchef? You wanna be a stylist? Ugh, such a waste.' I have nothing to do except keep my lips sealed. 
I guess most of my normal peers view me as something abnormal. But, seriously? What is normal even? Some kind of code of expected behavior set up by human society. What is deemed perfectly normal here  maybe utterly bizarre someplace else. So, I have decided to defy all norms of normalcy, and stay in my pretty imaginary abnormal world. 'Coz that is where I belong.
-Aamen.

1 comment:

  1. Its good when u r in ur private and personal life, even with ur family. but on another part of life where u need to be committed and responsible shall be serious.
    As part of ur family we like ur this simplicity and instinct in life. we know ur depth.........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...