Friday, December 5, 2014

Random sibling sets

Call me mad.
This is the fruit of my newest obsession. Baby names.
I've taken complementary names and made sibling sets with them. I know it means nothing to anyone (except writers in dire need of character names; I know you're out there), but I'll still go along with it.

Set 1: Hudson (g), Hadley (g), Holden (b), Heston (b)
Sophisticated. Unisex. With H.

Set 2: Amara (g), Rhodes (g), Caspian (b), Levi (g), Djuna (g)
I don't know, this sounds so whimsical.

Set 3: Tristan (b), Hamish (b), Sebastian (b), Cedric (b), Aidan (b)
Get over with the Toms and Peters, these are the hottest Brit names you'll find.

Set 4: Knight (b), Saxon (b)
Yo man, these twins are definitely on the baseball team.

Set 5: Matilda (g), Cosette (g), Amelie (g), Gisele (g)
Petite French Mademoiselles.

Set 6: Nolan (b), Monroe (g)
Smooth talkers, these.

Set 7: Winslow (g), Aspen (g), Thatcher (b), Emory (g), Lennox (g)
The modern American siblings.

Set 8: Sawyer (g), Holmes (g), Gatsby (b)
For the book geeks, hi five!

Set 9: River (g), Forrest (b)
Inspired by nature.

Set 10: Eli (b), Heath (b), Woodrow (b), Cavanaugh (b), Annie (g)
You'll find them in the Wild Wild West.


 For the real dimwits, g = girl and b = boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...