Monday, September 16, 2013

Puja Wardrobe

Can I say (preferably shout) that I am absolutely in love with my Puja wardrobe this year. Being plus sized I often had difficulty, in the past years, finding fashionable outfits for myself before festival season. I shop mostly at Pantaloons, with a few pieces thrown in from local retailers in Chandannagar. But, never have I found such a likeable cum affordable cum size-appropriate collection as this year. Brands like AND, Allen Solly, 109 F, Noi, Bare Denim etc have released clothes that I had seen in fashion blogs based in Mumbai and Delhi, never in Kolkata. To see peplum tops, sheer blouses, neon prints, studs, leather, zip details and that too in MY size completely took me to the ninth heavens! So, here is what I bought.

1. Yellow peplum sleeveless top with studs and slit back
2. Cream satin bow detailed vintage-y blouse
3. Black and red polka dotted asymmetrical hem collared blouse
4. Black top with zebra print sea green overlay
5. Pink and neon green geometric print tunic
6. Dark wash zipper detail skinny jeans
7. Vermilion cotton trousers
8. Blue brasso tailored umbrella short skirt
9. Blue and silver embroidered frock style churidar suit
10. Black minimalistic shrug

And for shoes I decided to splurge on heels (okay, wedges) this year. With a few basics.
 1. Cream gladiator wedges
 2. Blue mini wedges
 3. Black and green croc loafers
 4. Turquoise jute covered shoes

PS- Two more tops are yet to arrive! Maybe I will get in pictures of my clothes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...